Olive Plants Co-Op Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible alone to be the Word of God, the ultimate and infallible authority for faith and practice.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- We believe salvation is a gift of God. We are saved but trusting the shed blood of Jesus Christ and turning from our sinful ways, believing in him as our Lord and Savior.
- We believe we are saved by grace through faith. We believe that faith without works is dead. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all members of the Body should strive to live in unity with one another regardless of gender, race, social, economic, or denominational differences.
2 Tim 3: 16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Rev 22: 18-19, John 1: 1-2, 14, 18, John 10: 29-30, John 17: 22, Dt 6:4, 1 John 5:7, 1 Tim 2: 5-6, Luke 1: 31, Heb 2: 17, Heb 7: 26, Heb 9: 28, Matthew 27: 46, Philippians 2:8, 1 Cor 15:4, Romans 3:23, Genesis 1-3, John 3:16
Our Purpose: Education should be Christ-centered.
In all its levels, programs, and teaching, Olive Plants Co-Op seeks to do the following:
- Teach all subjects with the Scriptures at the center. (2 Timothy 3: 16-17)
- Provide a clear model of the biblical Christian life through our teachers and leaders. (Matthew 22: 37-40)
- Encourage every student to begin and develop his relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28: 18-20, Matthew 19: 13-15)